Construct a New Career
Start building your new construction journey today
“It’s given me new career prospects that literally mean the sky is the limit now.”
“I have just started working for Vistry Partnership as a community liaison officer, I am enjoying my new role, no day is the same and I’m looking forward to growing my career within the company and the industry.”
Tiffany MacArthur-Channer – Introduction to Construction Skills Candidate – October 2021
Construction is one of the fastest growing sectors. With a wide range of projects all over the UK, it offers thousands of challenging and exciting job opportunities – as Tiffany discovered.
One of those jobs could be yours. With Cidori’s online learning course: Introduction to Construction Skills you’ll get all the skills you need to lay the foundation for your new career.
What’s more, it’s fully funded so completely FREE!
Online Courses available…
To join a course simply register your details below. One of our team will then be in touch to invite you to a no-obligation pre-course session (online).
What will you learn?
- How to start working in the construction industry
- Health & Safety: accidents at work, site safety, working at heights
- Asbestos awareness, manual handling, fire marshall and wellbeing in the workplace
- Personal & Social skills
- Job seeking, CV and interview preparation
- Preparation for your CSCS test
- Personal Resilience & Perseverance Qualification:
– understanding emotional resilience
– identifying strategies & coping mechanisms
– developing good habits that support well-being
– bouncing back quickly from setbacks
What will you get?
- Online learning delivered via Zoom – usually over 10 days
- Virtual classroom in your own home led by a fully qualified tutor
- FREE CSCS test and five-year CSCS card
- Access to a variety of real job opportunities
- Preparation for your Health, Safety & Environment Labourer Test
- Guaranteed interviews with major construction companies
What will you achieve?
- Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Construction
- Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 1 Personal Resilience & Perseverance Award
- Level 1 Award in Securing Employment
- Level 1 Award in Personal Social Skills
Personal Social Skills
Personal Resilience & Perseverance Skills
Introduction to Construction
“…have just been into the ‘Introduction to Construction’ programme and chatted to the learners…excellent participation clearly a confident group who were enjoying themselves. Learners spoke about increased levels of self-confidence and acquisition of knowledge which was well supported by one-to-one help if required. They were effusive about their tutor and seemed very happy. Particular thanks to Cidori Tutor and for making time today for me to speak with learners alone. Great job.”
Register your place by completing the contact form above.
One of our team will be in touch – all the best!
- Age 19+ before 31 August 2021
- UK resident for 3+ years
- In receipt of any of these benefits: JSA/ESA/UC/Income Support
- Laptop/PC required. No smart phones please
- You must have one of the following forms of ID:
UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, UK Birth Certificate, EU ID card/
passport or Residency Permit/documents
“We have worked closely with Cidori over the last 4 years, helping develop a partnership whereby the funding and training is delivered by them and the employment by O’Neill & Brennan. The current climate means it is more important than ever to deliver training to the next generation of workers in the Construction industry – having Cidori working with us in the identification of requirements, locations, and skills gaps, we have been able to match up their training with actual work outcomes.” September 2021