Construct a Career 2021™
Start building your new construction career today
Construction is one of the fastest growing sectors. With a wide range of projects all over the UK, it offers thousands of challenging and exciting job opportunities.
One of those jobs could be yours. With Cidori’s online learning course: Introduction to Construction Skills you’ll get all the skills you need to lay the foundation for your new career.
What’s more, it’s completely FREE!
Register your details now!
Online courses now available…
To join a course simply register your details below!
What will you learn?
- How to start working in the construction industry
- Health & Safety: accidents at work, site safety, working at heights
- Asbestos awareness, manual handling, fire marshall and wellbeing in the workplace
- Essential IT skills for the course and workplace
- Job seeking, CV and interview preparation
- Preparation for your CSCS test
- NEW Personal Resilience & Perseverance Qualification:
understanding emotional resilience
identifying strategies & coping mechanisms
developing good habits that support well-being
bouncing back quickly from setbacks
What will you get?
- Online learning delivered via Zoom over three weeks
- Virtual classroom in your own home led by a fully qualified tutor
- FREE CSCS test and five-year CSCS card (See ‘qualcard’ below)
- Access to a variety of real job opportunities
- Preparation for your Health, Safety & Environment Labourer Test
- Guaranteed interviews with major construction companies
What will you achieve?
- Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Construction
- Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 1 Personal Resilience & Perseverance Award
- Level 1 Certificate in Securing Employment
- Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Digital Skills
Personal Resilience & Perseverance Skills
Introduction to Construction
“I really appreciate…all your moral support doing the course. I started work today (with my PTS) for Thames Water in London as (part of) the confined space rescue team…thanks.”
Get ready for work
Courses now running…
Register above to book your place!
- Age 19 as of the 31st August prior to the course commencing
- UK resident for 3+ years
- In receipt of any of these benefits: JSA/ESA/UC/Income Support
- Laptop/PC required. No smart phones please
- You must have one of the following forms of ID:
UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, UK Birth Certificate, EU ID card/
passport or Residency Permit/documents
Fast forward your CSCS Card…
We understand that when our Construction skills learners pass their CSCS test, getting their CSCS ‘green card’ quickly is important – without the card they simply cannot get onto a Construction site.
So, we’ve developed ‘Qualcard’– obtained via an App, this electronic version provides instant access to the CSCS card after the test is passed.
No waiting for the card to arrive – fast forward to receipt and getting into work – job done.
Delivered in partnership with: