Construct a Career 2020™
Start building your new career today
Construction is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK. With a wide range of projects going on at any one time, it offers thousands of challenging and exciting jobs in your local area.
As mentioned on our Ready for Work page we also offer an on-line Supply Chain & Logistics course – click the link below for more details.
One of those jobs could be yours. With Cidori’s online learning course: Introduction to Construction you’ll get all the skills you need to lay the foundations of your new career.
What’s more, it’s completely FREE!
Online courses now available – to join a course simply register your details below!
What will you learn?
- How to start working in the construction industry
- Health & Safety: accidents at work, site safety, working at heights
- Asbestos awareness, manual handling, fire marshall and wellbeing in the workplace
- Essential IT skills for the course and workplace
- Job seeking, CV and interview preparation
- Preparation for your CSCS test
- NEW Personal resilience: bouncing back quickly from setbacks
What will you get?
- Online learning delivered via Zoom over three weeks
- Virtual classroom in your own home led by a fully qualified tutor
- FREE CSCS test and five-year CSCS card
- Access to a variety of real job opportunities
- Preparation for your Health, Safety & Environment Labourer Test
- Guaranteed interviews with major construction companies
What will you achieve?
- Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Construction
- Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 1 Personal Resilience & Perseverance Award
- Level 1 Certificate in Securing Employment
- Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Digital Skills
Personal Resilience Skills
Introduction to Construction
“Cidori tutors have done everything they can to help me achieve the qualifications needed to get a decent job with a good future.”
Get ready for work
Courses start April 27th – book your place now!
Candidates must be:
- Aged 19+
- UK resident for 3+ years
- In receipt of any of the following of benefits: JSA / ESA / UC
- Have no prior Level 3 qualification
Delivered in partnership with: