Construct a New Career
Start building your new construction journey today
Construction is one of the fastest growing sectors. With a wide range of projects all over the UK, it offers thousands of challenging and exciting job opportunities.
One of those jobs could be yours. With Cidori’s online learning course: Introduction to Construction Skills you’ll get all the skills you need to lay the foundation for your new career.
What’s more, it’s completely FREE!
Watch the video below to see Parhum’s journey into work…
Register your details now!
Online courses now available…
To join a course simply register your details below!
What will you learn?
- How to start working in the construction industry
- Health & Safety: accidents at work, site safety, working at heights
- Asbestos awareness, manual handling, fire marshall and wellbeing in the workplace
- Personal & Social skills
- Job seeking, CV and interview preparation
- Preparation for your CSCS test
- Personal Resilience & Perseverance Qualification:
– understanding emotional resilience
– identifying strategies & coping mechanisms
– developing good habits that support well-being
– bouncing back quickly from setbacks
What will you get?
- Online learning delivered via Zoom – usually over 10 days
- Virtual classroom in your own home led by a fully qualified tutor
- FREE CSCS test and five-year CSCS card
- Access to a variety of real job opportunities
- Preparation for your Health, Safety & Environment Labourer Test
- Guaranteed interviews with major construction companies
What will you achieve?
- Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Construction
- Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 1 Personal Resilience & Perseverance Award
- Level 1 Award in Securing Employment
- Level 1 Award in Personal Social Skills
Personal Social Skills
Personal Resilience & Perseverance Skills
Introduction to Construction
“…have just been into the (Axia-Cidori ‘Introduction to Construction’) programme and chatted to the learners…excellent participation and clearly a confident group who were enjoying themselves.
Learners spoke about increased levels of self-confidence and acquisition of knowledge which was well supported by one-to-one help if required. They were effusive about their tutor and seemed very happy.
Particular thanks to Obi (Cidori Tutor) and for making time today for me to speak with learners alone. Great job.”
Get ready for work
Courses now running…
Register above to book your place!
- Age 19 as of the 31st August prior to the course commencing
- UK resident for 3+ years
- In receipt of any of these benefits: JSA/ESA/UC/Income Support
- Laptop/PC required. No smart phones please
- You must have one of the following forms of ID:
UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, UK Birth Certificate, EU ID card/
passport or Residency Permit/documents
Eugene O’Neill – Managing Director, O’Neill & Brennan:
“We have worked closely with Cidori over the last 4 years, helping develop a partnership whereby the funding and training is delivered by them and the employment by O’Neill & Brennan. The current climate means it is more important than ever to deliver training to the next generation of workers in the Construction industry, and by Cidori working with us in the identification of requirements, locations, and skills gaps, we have been able to match up their training with actual work outcomes.”