Call Centre OperativesMaking your next career connection...
Professional Career Calling?
Being a good call centre agent is no accident – the skills required to be successful are honed over a period of time.
Working in a call centre, you learn how to be calm under pressure – deal with difficult customers, turn negatives into positives, as well as resilience, and how to sell/up-sell a product – all requiring specialist skills that not everyone possesses!
What will you learn?
- Understanding the Call Centre industry
- Health & Safety in a Call Centre
- Fundamentals of working in a customer services environment
- Communication skills & record keeping
- Working with others in a business environment
- Managing workloads
- Personal resilience
- Work-skills: identify job opportunities
- Improve your CV, job applications & interview skills
- Developing essential digital skills
What will happen?
- Online learning delivered via videoconferencing over three weeks
- Virtual classroom in your own home led by a fully qualified tutor
- No exam – portfolio based assessment
- Guaranteed interview with sponsoring employer
- Access to weekly job & recruitment fairs
What will you achieve?
- ETCAL Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Customer Service
- ETCAL Level 1 Certificate in Personal and Social Skills
- ETCAL Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Digital Skills
- ETCAL Level 1 Award in Personal Resilience & Perseverance
- Digital Skills
- Meet with our Job Fair team
- Sign up/register for jobs that become available
- Certificate of Introduction to Customer Service
- Personal Resilience & Perseverence
- Certificate in Personal & Social Skills
- Attend Cidori Jobs Fair
“I have to say I was very impressed from the outset – the initial contact was faultless…I would not hesitate to participate in another Cidori Course.”
Get connected for Call Centre work…
Courses coming soon – register your interest in 3 easy steps!
- Use ‘Get in touch’ below
- Enter your details with “Call Centre Operative” in message box
- One of our team will be in touch
All the best!
Course Entry requirements
- Age 19 as of the 31st August prior to the course commencing
- UK resident for 3+ years
- Laptop/PC required (no smart phones please)
- In receipt of any of these benefits: JSA/ESA/UC/Income Support
- You must have one of the following forms of ID:
UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, UK Birth Certificate, EU ID card/passport or Residency Permit/documents
Delivered in partnership with: