- The Shore Group
- Nationwide Recruitment
- TOK Recruitment
- Clearway Construction
2 Week Introduction to Construction
With 5 year CSCS (Green Card) test and card FREE
What will you gain from our course?
You will achieve a BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Construction with an additional Workskills Unit.
Alongside this we will prepare you for your Health, Safety and Environment labourer test – including the L1 Award. (5 Year Green Card)
Jobs available for this group:
- 19+ years
- In receipt of JSA / ESA / UC
- Must have been a resident in the UK for 3 or more years
- Must NOT have a level 3 qualification
Why take this course?
Construction is one of the UK’s fastest growing industries and thanks to the range of projects going on at any one time, it’s also one of the most challenging and exciting to work in. Why not start that journey today? We have a variety of opportunities available for you once you have finished the course. Thanks to our links with local employers and recruitment companies our conversion from course to job currently stands at 76%.
Over the 2-week course, you will cover:
- The Basics of starting work in the Construction Industry
- Health & Safety and its principles
- Working as a Team
- Moving and Handling Resources.
- Preparing for an interview
- Improving your CV
- BTEC L1 in Construction – Portfolio
- Preparation for you CSCS test
Get in touch now
Book your place on our Induction day.
Call Stewart on 07932 402551 or email@example.com