READY FOR WORK
Looking to get back into work?
Perhaps a change of direction?
Our Ready For Work program is just what you need.
Ready For Work & Covid-19
Jobseekers can still train for their next career move. Our courses continue to be delivered online via videoconferencing.
Sign up now for free 3-4 week courses using the Find Out More choices below – all led by fully qualified tutors in the comfort of your own home.
See ‘Course Information Summary’ below
We’ve also added Personal Resilience and Perseverance training to all our courses – recognising that workforces across the UK need to adapt to bounce back from the Covid-19 pandemic better and stronger.
Can’t see the course you’re looking for?
- 3 or 4 week tutor led programme
- Mon – Fri; usually 10am-3pm
- Fully funded so no cost to you
- Age 19 as of the 31 August prior to the course commencing
- UK resident minimum 3 years
- Currently receiving: JSA/UC/ESA/Income Support
- Photographic ID (Passport, Driving Licence, or ID card)
- Internet – home broadband or unlimited data only
- Laptop, PC, or tablet only – no Smart phones please
- IMPORTANT – the above IT requirements are essential for joining this programme
Any questions? Click here for our FAQ page…
Courses coming soon…
We’re continually responding to the training & career needs as well as employment opportunities that get fed back to us across the country via our Employment Managers and Employer partners.
For this reason we’re developing with our training & funding partners the courses needed to help get you back into work – find out more and register now for these courses that are coming soon:
Putting careers back on track
Working in partnership with quality training & funding providers like Axia Solutions, Cidori coordinates national delivery of pre-employment training, working at a local level to understand the employment and labour market conditions near you.
“Our partnership work with Cidori brings together the strength of two quality conscious providers to deliver robust training to learners. The focus is on genuine personal development with a view to getting people back into the workplace.” Paula Rowland – Managing Director, Axia Solutions
All our pre-employment training programmes are designed to meet the specific requirements of local employers, bridging local skills gaps and matching people to real jobs.
We offer industry accredited training courses, apprenticeship programmes, skills conditionality training referrals and sector-based work academies.
Every course or programme we offer is delivered in partnership with Job Centre Plus or other referral agencies and is tailored to the needs of specific businesses across a wide range of sectors.
Cidori’s pre-employment programmes are fully funded. They blend classroom-based or on-line learning and work-based experience.
For our courses in construction and rail, a fast tracked free CSCS or PTS (Rail) Card is included on successful completion.
Cidori has dedicated teams across the country working with some of the most difficult to engage learners in many socially deprived areas. Our aim is to help remove barriers to employment, working within local communities to bring skills training to those who need it most.
Our particular partnership model also helps industry partners engage with candidates that may previously have been unable to access their chosen industry.
When your course ends…
Our support doesn’t
Once you have completed your Ready For Work programme, this is what you can expect from our team:
- Invitation to an introductory Job Fair
- Job Site registration
- CV/Cover letter preparation and Job finding tips
- Daily Job Links to new job adverts
- Invitation to weekly Job Fairs for ongoing assistance
- Offer of ‘1 to1’ sessions for personalised assistance
- Interview preparation & assistance when needed
- In other words ongoing support until you find employment
“I can’t praise Cidori enough for the way they run things…from helping me fill in my work search journal to everything they have done in supporting me to secure a decent job with a good future.”
Stephen, Construction Skills learner, Liverpool
Our successful track record speaks for itself…
- Years of experience in helping job seekers back into work
- All training fully-funded
- Experienced, qualified tutors
- Industry accredited qualifications
- Versatile approach to blended on-line/workplace training
- 98% trainee completion rate
- High trainee employment and further education rates