Retail Sales AssociatesGetting you into the detail of retail...
How many jobs require you to actually speak to people
throughout your working day? In a typical office job, you
might chat occasionally with colleagues or ask your boss a
question – but you might also spend hours staring at a
screen. In a retail job, with customers, suppliers and fellow
workers you get to talk with people lots!
What will you learn?
- Understanding the retail industry
- Health & Safety in retail
- Fundamentals of working in a customer services environment
- Communication skills & record keeping
- Working with others in a business environment
- Managing workloads
- Personal resilience
- Developing essential digital skills
What will happen?
- Online learning delivered via videoconferencing over three weeks
- Virtual classroom in your own home led by a fully qualified tutor
- Guaranteed interview with sponsoring employer
- No exam – portfolio based assessment
- Meet the Cidori Jobs Fair team
What will you achieve?
- ETCAL Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Customer Service
- ETCAL Level 1 Certificate in Personal and Social Skills
- ETCAL Level 1 Certificate of Introduction to Digital Skills
- ETCAL Level 1 Award in Personal Resilience & Perseverance
- Digital Skills
- Meet program sponsors
- Sign up/register for jobs that become available
- Meet Cidori Jobs Fair team
- Certificate of Introduction to Customer Service
- Personal Resilience & Perseverence
- Certificare in Personal & Social Skills
- Attend Cidori Jobs Fair
“This 3-week course has really helped me to develop my skills and knowledge, not only in my chosen career field…but also in other aspects like securing employment, Digital skills and Personal Resilience & Perseverance.”
Get ready for work in Retail…
Courses coming soon – register your interest in 3 easy steps!
- Use ‘Get in touch’ below
- Enter your details with “Retail” in the message box
- One of our team will be in touch
All the best!
Course Entry requirements
- Age 19 as of the 31st August prior to the course commencing
- UK resident for 3+ years
- Laptop/PC required (no smart phones please)
- In receipt of any of these benefits: JSA/ESA/UC/Income Support
- You must have one of the following forms of ID:
UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, UK Birth Certificate, EU ID card/passport or Residency Permit/documents
Delivered in partnership with: