Great ideas – from upskilling a workforce and solving costly process issues or needless wastes – these cultural and behavioural changes that can ignite your people are needed just as much in the Construction sector as in manufacturing, logistics or food and drink sectors.
Lead the way
Research we’ve looked at suggests comparative efficiencies of construction specialist trades & contractors could clearly benefit from tailored apprenticeship programs – productivity improvements do not compare favourably with industries where there is more focus on process and cost improvement.
Nail it down
With our training partners we ensure that apprenticeship levy compliant programmes are built on the central pillars of:
- Consistent client focused content
- Team working and effective communication
- Continuous & Process Improvement
These programmes deliver real cost improvements and when complete, learners are equipped and empowered to work effectively in teams to continue to identify, develop and deliver still further improvement.
Why choose the Cidori-Barnet Partnership?
- In partnership we represent a national training provider with a proven track record
- Our partnership with Barnet College delivers quality assured learning from tutors with significant sector experience
- Our partnership team is always flexible and responsive and committed to delivering the highest quality service
- Everything we do is employer-led and bespoke to your business needs
- We have multi-sector experience and networks
- We’ll help you achieve massive financial, operations and HR benefits year on year
Using your Levy pot, our funding & training partnership team can work with you to design fully-funded bespoke apprenticeships. Cidori-Barnet College apprenticeships range from technical operations and engineering through to leadership and management.
We can also offer blending learning on lean methodologies in any of our programmes to provide all workers with solid skills in waste reduction and continuous improvement techniques.
“Cidori is an exceptional provider. Ahead of the game in workforce learning, there isn’t a single aspect of their service they could improve on. Outstanding communications and teamwork.”
Su Pickerill Head of Group Community Investment, Wates Group
Happy to Talk
In partnership, Cidori-Barnet College can transform your learning and increase the opportunities available to you.
For a no-obligation discussion contact us today