Connecting the dots…
We’ve all seen the dramatic growth in internet shopping and use of portable ICT devices. This has transformed the workplace within the logistics & express delivery services sector.
Using high-tech, world class software & equipment that ensures timely deliveries & collections to and from homes and businesses means employees in this sector – from warehouse operations through to express delivery drivers – carry a high level of individual responsibility for your operation.
Apprenticeships can help you join the upskilling dots and achieve this transformation.
Apprenticeships for the movers and shakers
Supply Chain Apprenticeships mean there’s a clear career progression path for your team. Our work with global leaders in personal hygiene Nice-Pak illustrates this:
“From the outset, Cidori’s approach has been uncompromising in its commitment to build a programme around our objectives, culture and values…it has already brought tangible and significant benefits to our operations. I would have no hesitation in recommending Cidori’s bespoke approach to the designing and running of apprenticeship training.”
John Henry, Head of European Manufacturing, Nice-Pak
Make it like Matalan
Cidori client, fashion and homeware retailer Matalan, needed better scanning equipment efficiencies at their Knowsley HQ.
Results from our bespoke business improvement techniques apprenticeship programme speak for themselves:
- Reduction in downtime
- Reduced shift handover time from one hour to less than 15 minutes
- Reduced battery changes during shift
- Rollout of finger scanners from end of January this year
- Overall cost saving >£150K per annum
Why choose the Cidori-Barnet Partnership?
- In partnership we represent a national training provider with a proven track record
- Our partnership with Barnet College delivers quality assured learning from tutors with significant sector experience
- Our partnership team is always flexible and responsive and committed to delivering the highest quality service
- Everything we do is employer-led and bespoke to your business needs
- We have multi-sector experience and networks
- We’ll help you achieve massive financial, operations and HR benefits year on year
Using your Levy pot, our funding & training partnership team can work with you to design fully-funded bespoke apprenticeships. Cidori-Barnet College apprenticeships range from technical operations and engineering through to leadership and management.
We can also offer blending learning on lean methodologies in any of our programmes to provide all workers with solid skills in waste reduction and continuous improvement techniques.
“Your project was worth the investment. In the first few weeks it managed to pay back just over £7,000 in time saved! It is undisputedly a huge success because of your constant drive during and after. You should be incredibly proud of it and yourselves. Huge thanks and well done!”
Happy to Talk
In partnership, Cidori-Barnet College can transform your learning and increase the opportunities available to you.
For a no-obligation discussion contact us today