Apprenticeships make things happen
Having a focused, proficient workforce that can identify and solve costly process issues as they learn – identify and eliminate needless waste or better organise resources through to the cultural and behavioural changes needed by your business are what our clients frequently tell us they want most from their programmes.
Make it Lean
For these reasons Cidori puts Lean at the heart of all of our bespoke apprenticeship programmes – more than just a waste or cost reduction tactic… it’s a mindset, a modus operandi that brings rich rewards to our manufacturing clients.
The go-to Lean tools and techniques that we embed into our apprenticeship programmes can be found at our Lean Management page.
Results speak volumes
Take global car seat maker Lear…
We have so far provided apprenticeship training for over 340 learners:
– Right First Time (RFT) performance improved by 20%
– More than 48 process improvement projects
– Scrap rates have fallen sharply and now on budget
– More than £1m cost benefits so far…
Why choose Cidori?
- we are a national training provider with a proven track record
- we work in partnership with Barnet College to deliver quality assured learning from tutors with significant sector experience
- our learners have better job outcomes than those trained with other providers
- everything we do is employer-led and bespoke to your business needs
- we have multi-sector experience and networks
- our team is always flexible and responsive and committed to delivering the highest quality service
- we’ll help you achieve massive financial, operations and HR benefits year on year
Using your Levy pot, we can work with you to design fully-funded bespoke apprenticeships. Our apprenticeship qualifications range from technical operations and engineering through to leadership and management.
We can also offer blending learning on lean methodologies in any of our programmes to provide all workers with solid skills in waste reduction and continuous improvement techniques.
“The vision is to engage our employees with fresh and new experiences by creating strong teams and developing individuals effectively. Our partnership with CIDORI allows us to deliver an integrated learning and development function and work together to achieve this vision in an extremely beneficial way.”
Happy to Talk
Cidori can transform your learning and increase the opportunities available to you.
For a no-obligation discussion contact us today