Getting careers back on track
Apprenticeships are a hugely successful way to retain and develop your rail operations and engineering workforce. And if you have a Levy pot, it’s already paid for.
Apprenticeships mean business
Record levels of investment have driven rapid growth in the UK rail industry, sparking a skills shortage that is currently unsustainable.
Having a robust pipeline of skilled workers with rail, track side and management experience is vital in making sure the rail sector can meet major capital project deadlines and deliver greater efficiencies.
And with the current rail franchise model ending in 2022, there’s never been a more important time to upskill your workforce and deliver real business improvements.
All of this and more is possible with bespoke rail apprenticeships from Cidori.
Pathways to success
We are experts in designing and delivering sector specific pre-employment training and apprenticeships. We have helped over 500 learners graduate to NVQ Level 2 and above in rail engineering and operations. Over 80% of them progressing straight into jobs.
We work in partnership with industry-leading recruitment giants such as Ganymede and Morson Vital Resourcing to resource this growing sector with a fully qualified, multi-disciplined workforce.
Why choose Cidori?
- we are a national training provider with a proven track record
- we work in partnership with Barnet College to deliver quality assured learning from tutors with significant sector experience
- our learners have better job outcomes than those trained with other providers
- we can supply skilled workers available immediately for national rail, underground and metro system projects
- everything we do is employer-led and bespoke to your business needs
- we have multi-sector experience and networks
- our team is always flexible and responsive and committed to delivering the highest quality service
- we’ll help you achieve massive financial, operations and HR benefits year on year
Using your Levy pot, we can work with you to design fully-funded bespoke apprenticeships. Our apprenticeship qualifications range from technical operations and engineering through to leadership and management.
We can also offer blending learning on lean methodologies in any of our programmes to provide all workers with solid skills in waste reduction and continuous improvement techniques.
Level 2 Rail Engineering Operative (ST0317) to also include Technical Certificate – Business Improvement Techniques
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative (ST0420)
Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor / Junior Management (ST0384)
Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager (ST0385)
Level 2 Technical Cert in Rail Engineering
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Rail Engineering Track Maintenance
Level 1 Certificate Introduction to Digital Skills
Level 1 Award Personal Resilience and Perseverance
Network Rail Personal Track Safety
- Track induction Certification
- DC conductor rails
- Overhead line equipment construction
- Course elements targeted to learners attaining a Sentinel card for progression into work in the rail sector
“Cidori is an exceptional provider. Ahead of the game in workforce learning, there isn’t a single aspect of their service they could improve on. Outstanding communications and teamwork.”
Su Pickerill Head of Group Community Investment, Wates Group
Happy to Talk
Cidori can transform your learning and increase the opportunities available to you.
For a no-obligation discussion contact us today