Deliver a Career 2021
Supply Chain, Logistics & Warehousing
Supply Chain, Logistics & Warehousing is a fast growing UK industry – the rapidly developing range of opportunities makes it one the most challenging and rewarding sectors in which to drive forward your career.
When you add into the mix a blend of Digital Skills plus Securing Employment Skills it stacks up to a fantastic 3 week learning opportunity!
One of those jobs could be yours. With Cidori’s online learning course: Introduction to Supply Chain Logistics you’ll get all the skills you need to move ahead in your new career.
What’s more, it’s completely FREE!
Register your interest below…
What will you learn?
- Understanding the Supply Chain Industry
- Introduction to Supply Chain & Logistics
- Health, safety & risk assessment
- Team working
- Moving, handling goods & components
- Personal Social Skills
- Personal Resilience – how to bounce back & forward from setbacks and nurture self determination
- Work-skills – identify job opportunities, improve your CV & job applications
- Preparing for and succeeding at job interviews
What will you get?
- Online learning delivered via videoconferencing over three weeks
- Virtual classroom in your own home led by a fully qualified tutor
- Superb employers: guaranteed interviews on final day of course
- Personal Career Plan in logistics
- No exam – portfolio based assessment
What will you achieve?
- Level 1 Certificate in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Level 1 Award in Personal Resilience & Perseverance
- Level 1 Award in Personal & Social Skills
Personal Social Skills
Personal Resilience & Perseverance Skills
Introduction to Supply Chain & Logistics
“I would like to thank Cidori for giving me this opportunity to get my life back on track because without it I would never have got back into work so easily.”
Register your interest…
- ‘Get in touch’ below takes you to our ‘Contact Us’ page
- Along with your details enter “Logistics” in the message box
- One of our team will be in touch
All the best!
- Age 19 as of the 31st August prior to the course commencing
- In receipt of any of these benefits: JSA/ESA/UC/Income Support
- UK resident 3 years minimum
- Laptop/PC required. No smart phones please
- You must have one of the following forms of ID:
UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, UK Birth Certificate, EU ID card/
passport or Residency Permit/documents